- Associate Researcher
- Visiting Researcher, Department of Radiology, Hospital of University of Technology Aachen, Germany
- Resident & Fellow, Department of Radiology, Taichung Veterans General Hospital, Taichung, Taiwan
- Doctor of Medicine, National Yang‐Ming Medical University, Taipei, Taiwan
- Clinical cancer imaging
- MR imaging
Original Peer-Reviewed Articles:
149. Yin XX, Hadjiloucas S, Chen JH, Zhang YC, Wu JL, Su MY. Tensor based multichannel reconstruction of breast tumours via DCE-MRIs. PLOS One.
148. Choi YJ, Chen JH, Yu HJ, Li Y, Su MY. Impact of Different Analytic Approaches on the Analysis of the Breast Fibroglandular Tissue Using Diffusion Weighted Imaging. BioMed Research International (In Press).
147. Chen JH, Yeh LR, Su MY. Quantification of Breast Density Using Three-Dimensional Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 2016. J Radiol Radiat Ther 4(1): 1061.
146. Chang YP , Chan SW , Chai JW , Chen JH , Fu YC , Chen JL , Lin YT , Chen MC , Chen CC . Pulmonary hypertension and right ventricular dysfunction in patients with left to right shunt coronary artery fistula: evaluation with cardiac CT. Int J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2016 Jun;32 Suppl 1:91-104.
145. Chen JH, Liao F, Zhang Y, Li Y, Chang CJ, Chou CP, Yang TL, Su MY. 3D MRI for Quantitative Analysis of Quadrant Percent Breast Density: Correlation with Quadrant Location of Breast Cancer. Acad Radiol. 2017 Jan 25.
144. Chen CH, Chen JH, Chen HC, Chai JW, Chen PL, Chen CC. Patterns of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) distribution in patients with spontaneous intracranial hypotension: Assessed with magnetic resonance myelography. J Chin Med Assoc. 2017 Feb;80(2):109-116.
143. Lin WC, Chen JH, Westphalen AC, Liao CH, Chen CH, Chen CM, Lin CH. The role of CT in predicting the need for surgery in patients diagnosed with mesenteric phlebosclerosis. Medicine (Baltimore). 2016 Oct;95(41):e5139.
142. Ko CC, Tai MH, Li CF, Chen TY, Chen JH, Shu G, Kuo YT, Lee YC. Differentiation between Glioblastoma Multiforme and Primary Cerebral Lymphoma: Additional Benefits of Quantitative Diffusion-Weighted MR Imaging. PLoS One. 2016 Sep 15;11(9):e0162565.
141. Chen JH, Chan S, Lu NH, Li Y, Tsai YC, Huang PY, Chang CJ, Su MY. Opportunistic Breast Density Assessment in Women Receiving Low-dose Chest Computed Tomography Screening. Acad Radiol. 2016 Sep;23(9):1154-61.
140. Lin WC, Chen JH, Westphalen A, Chang H, Chiang IP, Chen CH, Wu HC, Lin CH. Primary Renal Rhabdomyosarcoma in an Adolescent With Tumor Thrombosis in the Inferior Vena Cava and Right Atrium: A Case Report and Review of the Literature. Medicine (Baltimore). 2016 May;95(21):e3771.
139. Chang RF, Chen HH, Chang YC, Huang CS, Chen JH, Lo CM. Quantification of breast tumor heterogeneity for ER status, HER2 status, and TN molecular subtype evaluation on DCE-MRI. Magn Reson Imaging. 2016 Jul;34(6):809-19.
138. Kim MJ, Su MY, Yu HJ, Chen JH, Kim EK, Moon HJ, Choi JS. US-localized diffuse optical tomography in breast cancer: comparison with pharmacokinetic parameters of DCE-MRI and with pathologic biomarkers. BMC Cancer. 2016 Feb 1.
137. Chen JH, Lee YW, Chan SW, Yeh DC, Chang RF. Breast Density Analysis with Automated Whole-Breast Ultrasound: Comparison with 3-D Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Ultrasound Med Biol. 2016 May;42(5):1211-20.
136. Ko CC, Tai MH, Lin CH, Tzeng WS, Chen JH, Shu G, Da Wu C, Chen CK. Posteromedial olecranon impingement of the pitching elbow: Additional findings provided by CT. Eur J Radiol. 2016 Jan;85(1):211-7.
135. Chen JH, Gulsen G, Su MY. Imaging Breast Density: Established and Emerging Modalities. Transl Oncol. 2015 Dec;8(6):435-45.
136. Chang RF, Hou YL, Lo CM, Huang CS, Chen JH, Kim WH, Chang JM, Bae MS, Moon WK. Quantitative analysis of breast echotexture patterns in automated breast ultrasound images. Med Phys. 2015 Aug;42(8):4566-78.
135. Lin Y, Lin WC, Fwu PT, Shih TC, Yeh LR, Su MY, Chen JH. Investigation of factors affecting hypothermic pelvic tissue cooling using bio-heat simulation based on MRI-segmented anatomic models. Comput Methods Programs Biomed. 2015 Oct;122(1):76-88.
134. Moon WK, Huang YS, Lo CM, Huang CS, Bae MS, Kim WH, Chen JH, Chang RF. Computer-aided diagnosis for distinguishing between triple-negative breast cancer and fibroadenomas based on ultrasound texture features. Med Phys. 2015 Jun;42(6):3024-35.
133. Chen JH, Chan S, Tang YT, Hon JS, Tseng PC, Cheriyan AT, Shah NR, Yeh DC, Lee
SK, Chen WP, McLaren CE, Su MY. Impact of positional difference on the measurement of breast density using MRI. Medical Physics 2015 May;42(5):2268-75.
132. Chen JH, Yu HJ, Hsu C, Mehta RS , Carpenter PM, Su MY. Background parenchymal enhancement of the contralateral normal breast: association with tumor response in breast cancer patients receiving neoadjuvant chemotherapy. Translational Oncology 2015 Jun;8(3):204-9.
131. Fwu PT, Chen JH, Li YF, Chan S, Su MY. Quantification of Regional Breast Density in Four Quadrants Using 3D MRI – A Pilot Study. Translational Oncology 2015 Aug;8(4):250-7.
130. Lin WC, Chen JH. Pitfalls and limitations of diffusion-weighted MR imaging in the diagnosis of urinary bladder cancer. Translational Oncology 2015 Jun;8(3):217-30.
129. Cheng YC, Tsai SH, Cheng YC, Chen JH, Chai JW, Clayton Chen CC. Percutaneous transthoracic lung biopsy: comparison between C-Arm cone-beam CT and conventional CT guidance. Translational Oncology 2015 Aug;8(4):258-64.
128. Lo CM, Moon WK, Huang CS, Chen JH, Yang MC, Chang RF. Intensity-Invariant Texture Analysis for Classification of BI-RADS Category 3 Breast Masses. Ultrasound Med Biol. 2015 Jul;41(7):2039-48.
127. Bonev V, Evangelista M, Chen JH, Su MY, Lane K, Mehta R, Butler J, Hsiang D. Long-term follow-up of breast-conserving therapy in patients with inflammatory breast cancer treated with neoadjuvant chemotherapy. Am Surg. 2014 Oct;80(10):940-3.126. Chang YC, Huang YH, Huang CS, Chen JH, Chang RF. Computerized breast lesions detection using kinetic and morphologic analysis for dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI. Magn Reson Imaging. 2014 Jun;32(5):514-22.
125. Moon WK, Lo CM, Goo JM, Bae MS, Chang JM, Huang CS, Chen JH, Ivanova V, Chang RF. Quantitative analysis for breast density estimation in low dose chest CT scans. J Med Syst. 2014 Mar;38(3):21.
124. Huang YH, Chang YC, Huang CS, Chen JH, Chang RF. Computerized breast mass detection using multi-scale Hessian-based analysis for dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI. J Digit Imaging. 2014 Oct;27(5):649-60.
123. Moon WK, Lo CM, Chen RT, Shen YW, Chang JM, Huang CS, Chen JH, Hsu WW, Chang RF. Tumor detection in automated breast ultrasound images using quantitative tissue clustering. Med Phys. 2014 Apr;41(4):042901.
122. Chang YC, Huang YS, Huang CS, Chen JH, Chang RF. Intrinsic subtypes and tumor grades in breast cancer are associated with distinct 3-D power Doppler sonographic vascular features. Eur J Radiol. 2014 Aug;83(8):1368-74.
121. Teh-Chen Wang, Yan-Hao Huang, Chiun-Sheng Huang, Jeon-Hor Chen, Guei-Yu
Huang, Yeun-Chung Chang, Ruey-Feng Chang. Computer-aided Diagnosis of Breast DCE-MRI Using Pharmacokinetic Model and 3-D Morphology Analysis. Magn Reson Imaging. 2014 Apr;32(3):197-205.
120. Lin M, Chen JH, Wang X, Chan S, Chen S, Su MY. Template-based automatic breast segmentation on MRI by excluding the chest region. Med Phys. 2013 Dec;40(12):122301.
119. Chen JH, Bahri S, Mehta RS, Carpenter PM, McLaren CE, Chen WP, Fwu PT, Hsiang DJ, Lane KT, Butler JA, Su MY. Impact of factors affecting the residual tumor size diagnosed by MRI following neoadjuvant chemotherapy in comparison to pathology. J Surg Oncol. 2014 Feb;109(2):158-67.
118. Chang RF, Hou YL, Huang CS, Chen JH, Chang JM, Moon WK. Automatic detection of microcalcifications in breast ultrasound. Med Phys. 2013 Oct;40(10):102901.
117. Moon WK, Lo CM, Chang JM, Bae MS, Kim WH, Huang CS, Chen JH, Kuo MH, Chang RF. Ultrason Imaging. Rapid breast density analysis of partial volumes of automated breast ultrasound images. 2013 Oct;35(4):333-43.
116. Huang YH, Chang YC, Huang CS, Wu TJ, Chen JH, Chang RF. Computer-aided diagnosis of mass-like lesion in breast MRI: Differential analysis of the 3-D morphology between benign and malignant tumors. Comput Methods Programs Biomed. 2013 Dec;112(3):508-17.
115. Chen JH, Yu H, Lin M, Mehta RS, Su MY. Background parenchymal enhancement in the contralateral normal breast of patients undergoing neoadjuvant chemotherapy measured by DCE-MRI. Magn Reson Imaging. 2013 Nov;31(9):1465-71.
114. Yang MC, Moon WK, Wang YC, Bae MS, Huang CS, Chen JH, Chang RF. Robust Texture Analysis Using Multi-resolution Gray-scale Invariant Features for Breast Sonographic Tumor Diagnosis. IEEE Trans Med Imaging. 2013 Aug 29. [Epub ahead of print]
113. Chen JH, Su MY. Clinical application of magnetic resonance imaging in management of breast cancer patients receiving neoadjuvant chemotherapy. Biomed Res Int. 2013;2013:348167.
112. Chen JH, Pan WF, Kao J, Lu J, Chen LK, Kuo CC, Chang CK, Chen WP, McLaren CE, Bahri S, Mehta RS, Su MY. Effect of Taxane-Based Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy on Fibroglandular Tissue Volume and Percent Breast Density in the Contralateral Normal Breast: Evaluated at 3T MR. NMR in Biomedicine. 2013 Dec;26(12):1705-13.
111. Moon WK, Lo CM, Cho N, Chang JM, Huang CS, Chen JH, Chang RF. Computer-aided diagnosis of breast masses using quantified BI-RADS findings. Comput Methods Programs Biomed. 2013 Jul;111(1):84-92.
110. Liao YH, Lo YP, Chen JH*. Small cardiogastric tube fistula connecting to right atrium. The American Journal of Gastroenterology. Am J Gastroenterol 2013; 108:1398
109. Chen JH*, Chen WP, Chan S, Yeh DC, Su MY, McLaren CE. Correlation of Endogenous Hormonal Levels, Fibroglandular Tissue Volume and Percent Density Measured Using 3D MRI during one Menstrual Cycle. Ann Oncol. 2013;24(9):2329-35.
108. Moon WK, Lo CM, Chang JM, Huang CS, Chen JH, Chang RF. Quantitative Ultrasound Analysis for Classification of BI-RADS Category 3 Breast Masses. J Digit Imaging. 2013 Dec;26(6):1091-8.
107. O'Sullivan TD, Leproux A, Chen JH, Bahri S, Matlock A, Roblyer D, McLaren CE, Chen WP, Cerussi AE, Su MY, Tromberg BJ. Optical imaging correlates with magnetic resonance imaging breast density and reveals composition changes during neoadjuvant chemotherapy. Breast Cancer Res. 2013 Feb 22;15(1):R14.
106. Huang YH, Chen JH, Chang YC, Huang CS, Moon WK, Kuo WJ, Lai KJ, Chang RF. Diagnosis of Solid Breast Tumors Using Vessel Analysis in Three-Dimensional Power Doppler Ultrasound Images. J Digit Imaging. 2013 Aug;26(4):731-9.
105. Ho CY, Liao HM, Tu CY, Huang CY, Shih CM, Su MY, Chen JH*, Shih TC. Numerical analysis of airflow alteration in central airways following tracheobronchial stent placement. Exp Hematol Oncol. 2012 Aug 27;1(1):23.
104. Lin WC, Chen JH, Liao YS, Ho YJ. CT image in determining the need of TAE for management of blunt renal injury. J Trauma and Acute Care Surgery 2013 Jan;74(1):230-5.
103. Moon WK, Huang CS, Chen JH, Chang RF. Computer-aided Tumor Detection Based on Multi-scale Blob Detection Algorithm in Automated Breast Ultrasound Images. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging 2013 Jul;32(7):1191-200.
102. Chen JH, Chan S, Yeh DC, Fwu, PT, Lin M, Min-Ying Su MY. Response of Bilateral Breasts to the Endogenous Hormonal Fluctuation in A Menstrual Cycle Evaluated Using 3D MRI. Magnetic Resonance Imaging 2013 May;31(4):538-44.
101. Moon WK, Lo CM, Chang JM, Huang CS, Chen JH, Chang RF. Computer-aided classification of breast masses using speckle features of automated breast ultrasound images. Med Phys. 2012 Oct;39(10):6465-73.
100. Yang MC, Huang CS, Chen JH, Chang RF. Whole Breast Lesion Detection Using NaiveBayes Classifier for Portable Ultrasound. Ultrasound Med Biol. Ultrasound Med Biol. 2012 Nov;38(11):1870-80.
99. Chen JH , Chan S, Liu YJ, Yeh DC, Chang CK, Chen LK, Pan WF, Kuo CC, Lin M, Chang D HE, Fwu PT, Su MY. Consistency of Breast Density Measured from the Same Women in Four Different MR Scanners. Medical Physics. 2012 Aug;39(8):4886-95.
98. Moon WK, Lo CM, Huang CS, Chen JH, Chang RF. Computer-aided diagnosis based on speckle patterns in ultrasound images. Ultrasound Med Biol. 2012 Jul;38(7):1251-61.
97. Kuzucan A, Chen JH*, Bahri S, Mehta RS, Carpenter PM, Fwu PT, Yu HJ, Hsiang DJ, Lane KT, Butler JA, Feig SA, Su MY. Diagnostic performance of magnetic resonance imaging for assessing tumor response in patients with HER2-negative breast cancer receiving neoadjuvant chemotherapy is associated with molecular biomarker profile. Clin Breast Cancer. 2012 Apr;12(2):110-8.
96. Cheng YC, Wu NY, Ko JS, Lin PW, Lin WC, Juang SJ, Tsai TT, Chang CY, Chen JH*, Cheng HC. Breast cancers detected by breast MRI screening and ultrasound in asymptomatic Asian women: 8 years of experience in Taiwan. Oncology. 2012;82(2):98-107.
95. Chang YC, Huang YH, Huang CS, Chang PK, Chen JH*, and Chang RF. Classification of breast mass lesions using model-based analysis of the characteristic kinetic curve derived from fuzzy c-means clustering. Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 2012 Apr;30(3):312-22.
94. Chan S, Chen JH, Agrawal G, Lin M, Mehta RS, Carpenter PM, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. Characterization of Pure Ductal Carcinoma In Situ on Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced MR Imaging: Do Nonhigh Grade and High Grade Show Different Imaging Features?
J Oncol. J Oncol. 2010;2010. Epub 2010 Sep 21.
93. Chang DHE, Chen JH*, Lin MQ, Bahri S, Yu HJ, Mehta RS, Nie K, Hsiang D, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. Comparison of breast density measured on MR images acquired using fat-suppressed versus non-fat-suppressed sequences. Medical Physics. 2011;38(11):5961-8.
92. Chen JH, Chan S, Chang DHE, Lin MQ, Su MY. Consistency of Breast Density Measured from the Same Women Using Different MR Scanners. Annals of Oncology. 2011 Dec;22(12):2693-4.
91. Lin MQ, Chen JH, Mehta RS, Bahri S, Chan SW, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. Spatial Shrinkage/Expansion Patterns between Breast Density Measured in Two MRI Scans Evaluated by Non-rigid Registration. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 2011;56(18):5865-75.
90. Chen JH, Bahri S, Mehta RS, et al. Evaluation of Breast Cancer Response to Neoadjuvant
Chemotherapy Using Breast MRI at 3T. Radiology 2011 261(3):735-43.
89. Chan SW, Su MY, Lei FJ, Wu JP, Lin MQ, Nalcioglu O, Stephen F, Chen JH*. Menstrual
cycle related fluctations in breast density measured by 3D MRI. Radiology. 2011;261(3):744-51.
88. Moon WK, Shen YW, Huang CS, Luo SC, Chen JH* , Chang RF. Comparative Study of Density Analysis Using Automated Whole Breast Ultrasound and MRI. Medical Physics. 2011 Jan;38(1):382-9.
87. Lin M, Chan S, Chen JH, Chang D, Nie K, Chen ST, Lin CJ, Shih TC, Orhan Nalcioglu O, Su MY. A New Bias Field Correction Method Combining N3 and FCM for Improved Segmentation of Breast Density on MRI. Medical Physics. 2011;38(1):5-14
86. J-H. Chen, R. S. Mehta, H-M. Baek, K. Nie, H. Liu, MQ Lin, H. J. Yu, O. Nalcioglu, M-Y. Su. Clinical characteristics and biomarkers of breast cancer associated with choline concentration measured by 1H MR spectroscopy. NMR Biomed. 2011;24(3):316-24.
85. JH Chen, YC Chang, D Chang, YT Wang, K Nie, RF Chang, O Nalcioglu, CS Huang,
MY Su. Reduction of Breast Density Following Tamoxifen Treatment Evaluated by 3-D
MRI: Preliminary Study. Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 2011 Jan;29(1):91-8.
84. Nie K, Su MY, Chau MK, Chan S, Nguyen H, Tseng T, Huang Y, McLaren CE, Nalcioglu O, Chen JH. Age- and race-dependence of the fibroglandular breast density analyzed on 3D MRI. Med Phys. 2010 Jun;37(6):2770-6.
83. Shih TC, Chen JH, Liu DX, Nie K, Sun LZ, Lin MQ, Chang D, Nalcioglu O, Su MY.
Computational Simulation of Breast Compression Based on Segmented Breast and
Fibroglandular Tissues on Magnetic Resonance Images. Physics in Medicine and Biology.
2010 Jul 21;55(14):4153-68.
82. Chen JH, Mehta RS, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. MR imaging evaluation of
non-inflammatory breast cancer with skin involvement following neoadjuvant
chemotherapy. Annuals of Surgical Oncology. 2010 Jul;17(7):1964-5.
81. Chang RF, Chang-Chien KC, Takada E, Huang CS, Chou YH, Kuo CM, Chen JH. Rapid
Image Stitching and Computer-aided Detection for Multi-pass Automated Breast
Ultrasound. Medical Physics. 2010 May;37(5):2063-73.
80. Nie K, Chen JH, Chang D, Hsu CC, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. Quantitative Analysis of Breast
Parenchymal Patterns Using 3D Fibroglandular Tissue Segmentation Based on MRI.
Medical Physics 2010;37(1):217-226
79. Nie K, Chang D, Chen JH, Hsu CC, Shih TC, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. Segmentation of Skin
for Quantitative Measurement of Breast Density on MRI. Medical Physics
77. Chen JH, Nie K, Bahri S, Hsu CC, Hsu FT, Shih HN, Lin MQ, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. MRI
Evaluation of Decrease of Breast Density in the Contralateral Normal Breast of Patients
Receiving Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy. Radiology 2010 Apr;255(1):44-52.
76. Baek HM, Chen JH, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. Can MR Spectroscopy Provide Useful
Information for Characterizing Estrogen Receptor Status in Breast Cancer? In press,
Annals of Oncology 2010 Mar;21(3):663-5.
75. Lin M, Chen JH, Ni K, Chang D, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. An Algorithm-Based Method for
the Detection of Blood Vessels in Breast MRI for the Development of Computer-Aided
Diagnosis. JMRI Oct;30(4):817-24.
74. Chen JH, Huang CS, Chang Chien KC, Takada E, Moon WK, Wu JHK, Cho N, Wang YF,
Chang RF. Breast Density Analysis for Whole Breast Ultrasound Images. Medical Physics
73. Newell D, Nie K, Chen JH, Hsu CC, Yu HJ, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. Selection of Diagnostic
Features to Differentiate between Malignant and Benign Lesions that Presented as Mass
and Non-Mass Lesions on Breast MRI. European Radiology 2010 Apr;20(4):771-81.
72. Chen JH, Chang D, Nie K, Hsu FT, Shih HN, Shu CC, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. Comparison
of Breast Density in the Contralateral Normal Breast of Patients with Invasive and In-Situ
Breast Cancer Measured on MRI. Annals of Oncology 2009 Aug;20(8):1449-50.
71. Chen JH, Hsu FT, Shih HN, Hsu CC, Chang D, Nie K, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. Does Breast
Density Show Difference in Patients with Estrogen Receptor Positive and Estrogen Receptor
Negative Breast Cancer Measured on MRI ? Annals of Oncology 2009 Aug;20(8):1447-9.
70. Lin CH, Chen JH, Li TC, Ho YJ, Lin WC. Children presenting at the emergency
department with right lower abdominal pain. Kaohsiung J Med Sci 2009;25:1–9
69. Lin WC, Chen YF, Lin CH, Ho YJ, Tzeng YH, Chiang HJ, Chang CH, Cheng YC, Shen
WC, Chen JH. Reappraisal of the management and outcome of emphysematous
pyelonephritis. Kaohsiung J Med Sci 2009;25:16–24
68. Bahri S, Chen JH, Mehta RS, Carpenter PM, Nie K, Kwon SY, Yu HJ, Nalcioglu O, Su
MY. Residual Breast Cancer Diagnosed by MRI in Patients Receiving Neoadjuvant
Chemotherapy with and without Bevacizumab. Annals of Surgical Oncology 2009
67. Lai HY, Chen JH, Chiu KM, Wan KL, Cheung WK, Li AH, Chu SH. CT imaging of two
hearts beat in one chest. AJR 2008 Dec;191(6):1711-6
66. Chen JH, Mehta RS, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. Inflammatory Breast Cancer Following Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy: Can MR Imaging Precisely Diagnose the Pathological Response? Annals of Surgical Oncology 2008 Dec;15(12):3609-13.
65. Agrawal G, Su MY, Nalcioglu O, Stephen F, Chen JH. Significance of Breast Lesion
Descriptors in the ACR BIRADS MRI Lexicon. Cancer 2009 Apr 1;115(7):1363-80.
64. Nie K, Chen JH, Chan S, Chau MK, Yu HJ, Bahri, S, Tseng T, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. Development of A Quantitative Method for Analysis of Breast Density Based on 3-Dimensional Breast MRI. Medical Physics 2008:35(12):5253-62.
63. Chen JH, Feig BA, Hsiang JB, Butler JA, Mehta RS, Bahri S, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. Impact of MRI-Evaluated Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy Response on Change of Surgical Recommendation in Breast Cancer. Annals of Surgery 2009 Mar;249(3):448-54.
62. Baek HM, Chen JH, Nie K, Yu HJ, Bahri S, Mehta RS, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. Predicting Pathological Response to Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in Breast Cancer Using MRI and Quantitative Proton MR Spectroscopy. Radiology 2009 Jun;251(3):653-62.
61. Nie K, Chen JH, Yu HJ, Chu Y, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. Quantitative Analysis of Lesion Morphology and Texture Features for Diagnostic Prediction in Breast MRI. Academic Radiology 2008 Dec;15(12):1513-25..
60. Chen JH, Naclioglu O, Su MY. Fibrocystic change presenting as a focal lesion mimicking breast cancer. JMRI 2008 Dec;28(6):1499-505.
59. Chen JH, Liu H, Baek, HM, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. MR imaging of fibrocystic change of the breast. Magnetic Resonance Imaging 2008 Nov;26(9):1207-14.
60. Ho TJ, Duann JR, Chen CM, Chen JH, Shen WC, Lu, TW, Liao JR, Lin JG. Carryover effects alter FMRI statistical analysis in an acupuncture study. Am J Chin Med. 2008;36 (1):55-70
57. Baek HM, Chen JH, Naclioglu O, Su MY. Proton MR spectroscopy for monitoring early treatment response of breast cancer to neoadjuvant chemotherapy. Annals of Oncology Ann Oncol. 2008 May;19(5):1022-4.
56. Chen JH, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. MR imaging of invasive breast cancer correlated with hormonal receptors: Does progesterone receptor matter ? Annals of Oncology 2008 May;19(5):1024-6.
55. Lin WC, Chen YF, Lin CH, Tzeng YH, Chiang HJ, Ho YJ, Shen WC, Chen JH. Emergent transcatheter arterial embolization in hemodynamically unstable patients with blunt splenic injury. Academic Radiology 2008;15(2):201-208
54. Bahri S, Chen JH, Yu HJ, Kuzucan A, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. Can Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced MRI (DCE-MRI) Predict tumor recurrence and lymph node status in patients with breast cancer? Annals of Oncology. 2008 Apr;19(4):822-4.
53. Baik HM, Chen JH, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. Choline as a biomarker for cell proliferation: do the results from proton MR spectroscopy show difference between HER2/neu positive and negative breast cancers? International J Cancer 2008 Sep;123(5):1219-21.
52. Chen JH, Baik HM, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. Estrogen receptor and breast MR imaging features: a correlation study. JMRI 2008 Apr;27(4):825-33
51. Baik HM, Yu HJ, Chen JH, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. Correlation between choline and contrast enhancement in human breast cancer measured by quantitative 1H single-voxel MR spectroscopy and dynamic contrast enhanced MRI. Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 2008 May;26(4):523-31.
50. Agrawal G, Chen JH, Baik HM, Hsiang D, Mehta RS, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. MR imaging features of breast cancer: a correlation study with HER-2 receptor. Annals of Oncology, 2007 Nov;18(11):1903-4.
49. Chen JH, Mehta RS, Carpenter PM, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. MRI in predicting pathological response of triple negative breast cancer following neoadjuvant chemotherapy. J Clin Oncol. 2007 Dec 10;25(35):5667-9
48. Chen JH, Agrawal G, Feig, B, Baik HM, Carpenter PM, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. Triple negative breast cancer: MR imaging features in 29 patients. Annals of Oncology, 2007 Dec;18(12):2042-3
47. Chen JH, Agrawal G, Carpenter PM, Mehta RS, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. Pathological axillary lymph node status in HER-2 receptor positive and negative breast cancers. Annals of Surgical Oncology, 2008 Mar;15(3):941-2
46. Chen JH, Feig B, Agrawal G, Yu H, Carpenter PM, Mehta PS, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. MRI evaluation of pathological complete response and residual tumors in breast cancer following neoadjuvant chemotherapy. Cancer. 2008;112:17-26
45. Lin WC, Chen JH. Urinary bladder metastasis from breast cancer with heterogeneic expression of estrogen and progesterone receptors. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2007 September 20; 25(27):4308 - 4310
44. Lin WC, Chen JH, Lin CH, Shen WC. Rapidly progressive pancreatic lipomatosis in a young adult patient with transfusion-dependent myelodysplastic syndrome. J Formos Med Assoc. 2007 Aug;106(8):676-9.
43. Agrawal G, Chen JH, Baick CH, Chen A, Mehta RS, Nalcioglu O, Su MY. Pathological complete response in triple negative poorly differentiated invasive ductal carcinoma detected during pregnancy. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2007; June 20 issue: 2618-2610
42. Yu H, Chen JH, Su MY, Mehta R, Nalcioglu O. MRI Measurements of Tumor Size and Pharmacokinetic Parameters as Early Predictor of Response in Breast Cancer Patients Undergoing Neoadjuvant AC-Chemotherapy. JMRI. 2007 Sep;26(3):615-23.
41. Baik HM,Chen JH, Su MY, Yu H, Mehta R, Nalcioglu O. Characterization of Human Breast Lesions with in Vivo MR Chemical-Shift Imaging. JMRI, 2008 May;27(5):1114-21
40. Su MY, Baik HM, Yu HJ, Chen JH, Mehta RS, Nalcioglu O. Comparison of Choline and Pharmacokinetic Parameters in Breast Cancer Measured by MR Spectroscopic Imaging and Dynamic Contrast Enhanced MRI. Technology in Cancer Res Treat. 2006;5:401-410.
39. Huang YL, Chen JH, Shen WC. Diagnosis of hepatic tumors with texture analysis in nonenhanced computed tomography images. Acad Radiol. 2006 Jun; 13(6):713-20.
35. Lin YC, Chen JH, Han KW, Shen WC. Ablation of Liver Tumor by Injection of Hypertonic Saline. Am. J. Roentgenol., Jan 2005; 184: 212 - 219.
32. Chen JH, Lin YC, Shen WJ. Implantation of VX2 tumor in rabbit liver: comparison of two inoculation methods. Lab Anim. 2004 Jan; 38(1):79-84.
30. Pan CT, Chou KJ, Chen JH, Jian IP, Lin JI, Tsai JH. Safety monitoring of cardiac and hepatic systems in β-thalassemia patients with chelating treatment in Taiwan. Eur J. Haematol 2003 (June); 70:392-397
27. Lin WY, Chen JH, Lin YC, Han KW. Implantation of VX2 carcinoma into the liver of rabbits: a comparison of three direct-injection methods. J. Vet. Med. Sci. 2002; 64(7):649-652
26. Tsai JW, Chen JH, Chiang JM. SPGR as an arterial spin tagging technique for quick evaluation of local perfusion. JMRI 2002; 16: 51-59
24. Chen JH, Chai JW, Chu WC, Chiang JM, Shen WC. Free breathing Magnetic Resonance Cholangiopancreatography (MRCP) at end expiration: a new technique to expand clinical application. Hepato-Gastroenterology 2002; 49:593-596
23. Tsai PP, Chen JH, Huang JL, Shen WC. Dependent Pooling: A Contrast-Enhanced Sign of Cardiac Arrest During CT. Am. J. Roentgenol., May 2002; 178: 1095 - 1099.
22. Chai JW, Lin JC, Chen JH, Wu JC, Lee GP, Chu WC, Lee SK. In vivo Magnetic Resonance (MR) study of fatty liver: importance of intracellular ultrastructural alteration for MR tissue parameters change. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging 2001; 14:35-41
17. Chen WP, Chen JH, Hwang JI, Tsai JW, Chen JS, Hung SW, Su YG, and Lee SK. Spectrum of transient hepatic attenuation differences in biphasic helical CT. Am. J. Roentgenol., Feb 1999; 172: 419 - 424.
16. Chen JH, Chai JW, Huang CL, Hung HC, Shen WC, Lee SK. Proximal arterioportal shunting associated with hepatocellular carcinoma: features revealed by dynamic helical CT. Am. J. Roentgenol., Feb 1999; 172: 403 - 407.
15. Chen JH, Chai JW, Lee SK, Yang HN. Evaluation of liver diseases with magnetization transfer and contrast agents. J Mag Reso Imag, 1999; 9(2):257-265
11. Chen JH, Chen WP, Hwang JL, Shen WC. Dynamic helical CT as a novel technique for evaluating hepatic perfusion disorders. Hepatogastroenterology, 1999; 46(25):303-307
9. Chen JH, Hwang JH, Hwang JI, Lee SK, Shen WC. Dynamic helical biphasic CT emerges as a potential technique for the diagnosis of proximal arterioportal shunting. Hepatogastroenterology, 1999; 46(27): 1791-1797
8. Chen JH, Chai JW, Shen WC. Magnetization transfer contrast imaging of liver cirrhosis. Hepatogastroenterology, 1999; 46(29):2872-2877
5. Chen JH, Katterbach FJ. Rotational phantom for evaluating MR biopsy needle artifacts. AJR 1997; 168:1383-1384
3. Chai JW, Chen CC, Chen JH, Lee SK, Yang HN. Estimation of in vivo proton intrinsic and cross-relaxation rates in human brain. Magn Reson Med 1996; 36(1): 147-152
2. Urhahn R, Adam G, Busch N, Chen JH, Euringer W, Guenther RW. Superparamagnetische eisenoxidpartikel: welchen stellenwert hat der T1-effekt fur die MR-diagnostik fokaler leberlasionen. ROFO 1996; 165(4): 364-370 (in German)